Acadia National Park Tours
Looking to immerse yourself in the beauty and splendor of one of the world’s most beautiful areas? Trust our Acadia National Park Tours experts! Nature lovers, history buffs, photographers, or anyone wanting to get oriented with Mount Desert Island and Acadia National Park will appreciate the knowledge and experience of our tour guides. Just sit back, relax, and let them teach you about the human and natural history of this exceptional locale. Whether you are here for the day, or an extended period, there is no better way to start your visit!
We took the Acadia National Park tour on a Cruise stop in Bar Harbor. I am thankful that we had reservations because it was sold out by reservation only! That says a lot for a tour. The bus driver (Santos) was very knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. The views are spectacular from Cadillac Mountain and Santos gave us a ton of information about the area. I recommend this tour to anyone traveling to Bar Harbor. - tkilrainrn
This sprawling park is a real gem. Lots of trails and opportunities for hiking, with stunning views. Some camping in available, although limited. The area is rich geologically, and botanically. My only complaint was I didn't have enough time here. - Travellers195
This tour was very informative, our hostess was like an encyclopedia and knew everything there was about the area and Cadillac Mountain. We all loved her interesting stories and jokes and made everyone feel right at home. - Sharon G
Roger was great. Stories were wonderful. It was a great way to start our visit to Acadia and Bar Harbor
- The tour was great!! A lot of history information was giving, we would have known all that if not for the tour. The tour guide was great!! Santo did an excellent job and made it fun!!
- Roger was very informative and had great stories (and jokes) to share with us every step of the way. We were very impressed at how well he was able to maneuver the large bus around the twists and turns. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour !
- Tour leader had a ton of information and his presentation was fantastic --very knowledgeable -history and environment. We loved it and had a great time.
- This was a great tour! Our guide, Heather, was so knowledgeable and entertaining. I learned a lot in just a short amount of time. I would definitely recommend it to others.
- The Guide is knowledgeable, the price is right and the scenery is pretty, the pacing is correct, perfect 3hr tour, what more do you want. Ideal for shore excursion when you don't have that much time.
- A phenomenal tour experience especially with our guide heather. Thanks for this memorable experience
- The sites were absolutely amazing as was expected however Roger made the whole tour even more amazing because he has quite a knowledgeable character. You can tell he has a passion for his home and his work and his family and his personality was very warming and welcoming and we learned a lot of things. We would definitely recommend this tour to anyone! And to people we don't know !
- Size of tour was perfect. The transportation was very comfortable. Our tour guide was a local, environmentalist, former national park employee who was enthusiastic about the park and extremely knowledgeable. Loved the history she shared with us.
- We really enjoyed the tour. The Park was magnificent and Mike was an incredible guide! His knowledge of the park and its history was amazing.
- What a wonderful tour this was. We were happy that we booked this tour instead of cruise line tour. Great information about the area, the park, and what a fun ride. Beautiful vista views from the top of the park.
- Leach From the time we called to make our reservation we were treated as family. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and quite funny. The tour was amazing!
- This was a great tour! We learned a lot and got to see as many park highlights as possible in the short time we had. We went to the top of Cadillac Mountain, the Nature Center and wildflower garden, and Thunder Hole. It's such an amazing place and I can't wait to go back.
- Roger is the best! If you can, book your tour with him. He's a local and a very knowledgeable guy. Roger will go out of his way to make sure all of your questions are answered and you get the most out of your experience at Acadia NP. I highly recommend it.
- Our tour guide Roger was excellent! He was extremely informative and entertaining! We would recommend these tours to everyone!
Four generations of Acadia expertise
Our tours began in 1955, but our experience with Acadia National Park goes back much farther than that. Learn more about the origins of this family owned and operated company.