Acadia National Park Tours
Looking to immerse yourself in the beauty and splendor of one of the world’s most beautiful areas? Trust our Acadia National Park Tours experts! Nature lovers, history buffs, photographers, or anyone wanting to get oriented with Mount Desert Island and Acadia National Park will appreciate the knowledge and experience of our tour guides. Sit back, relax, and let us share with you the human and natural history of this exceptional locale. Whether you are here for the day, or an extended period, there is no better way to start your visit!
All tours depart from Testa’s Restaurant, 53 Main Street in downtown Bar Harbor (less than 300 yards from the town pier where cruise ship passengers are tendered).
Free Cancellation. No Park Pass required.
We are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19. The safety of our customers and employees are of utmost importance, and we plan to act in accordance with federal, state, local, and CDC recommendations. Please stay safe, and we hope to see you in 2022!
We took the Acadia National Park tour on a Cruise stop in Bar Harbor. I am thankful that we had reservations because it was sold out by reservation only! That says a lot for a tour. The bus driver (Santos) was very knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. The views are spectacular from Cadillac Mountain and Santos gave us a ton of information about the area. I recommend this tour to anyone traveling to Bar Harbor.
Stories were wonderful. It was a great way to start our visit to Acadia and Bar Harbor
- The tour was great!! A lot of history information was giving, we would have known all that if not for the tour. The tour guide was great!! Santo did an excellent job and made it fun!!
- Tour leader had a ton of information and his presentation was fantastic --very knowledgeable -history and environment. We loved it and had a great time.
- This was a great tour! Our guide, Heather, was so knowledgeable and entertaining. I learned a lot in just a short amount of time. I would definitely recommend it to others.
- The Guide is knowledgeable, the price is right and the scenery is pretty, the pacing is correct, perfect 3hr tour, what more do you want. Ideal for shore excursion when you don't have that much time.
- A phenomenal tour experience especially with our guide Heather. Thanks for this memorable experience
- Size of tour was perfect. The transportation was very comfortable. Our tour guide was a local, environmentalist, former national park employee who was enthusiastic about the park and extremely knowledgeable. Loved the history she shared with us.
- We really enjoyed the tour. The Park was magnificent and Mike was an incredible guide! His knowledge of the park and its history was amazing.
- What a wonderful tour this was. We were happy that we booked this tour instead of cruise line tour. Great information about the area, the park, and what a fun ride. Beautiful vista views from the top of the park.
- Leach From the time we called to make our reservation we were treated as family. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and quite funny. The tour was amazing!
- This was a great tour! We learned a lot and got to see as many park highlights as possible in the short time we had. We went to the top of Cadillac Mountain, the Nature Center and wildflower garden, and Thunder Hole. It's such an amazing place and I can't wait to go back.
- Our tour guide Roger was excellent! He was extremely informative and entertaining! We would recommend these tours to everyone!
This was a very comfortable tour with an excellent guide. We got to see the countryside, make some short (but just long enough) stops and even visit with some locals. The bus leaves from the center of town which is very convenient and it was fun to walk around Bar Harbor. And the price was worth every penny.
The tour guide was very knowledgeable and the bus stopped enough times to get the great fall leaves shots we were after. If you get back on the bus in good time, you'll have more time to see the sites down the road. If not, some of the spots will be cut short. Our times were adequate. The price for the tour was very reasonable and the driver was great.
Since we traveled a long distance to spend a week in the area, we wanted a guided tour to help us get the lay of the land to help us maximize our time. This tour certainly filled the bill. Our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining, mingling local stories with history, interspersed with some terrible jokes that kept us groaning and laughing. I highly recommend it.
My husband and I were delighted to stumble upon this bus tour in Bar Harbor, that took us all the way to the top of Mt. Cadillac. Bus driver/tour guide Heather painted a colorful picture of life in Bar Harbor through her stories, jokes, and in-depth knowledge of the area, its history, and environment. And she gave us a discount coupon to Testa’s, where I had a tasty lobster roll (with garlic butter)!
Amazing tour of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. The Female tour guide was extremely knowledgeable about the island and the park. She made it a 10 Star tour!
This tour covers the entire National Park Tour Loop including Cadillac Mountain. The tour guide was very good. There was plenty of time at the stops. Be sure to reserve your tour online as it often sells out, especially when there are cruise ships in port. When we got our tickets the ticket agent gave us a coupon for Testa's Restaurant and we had an excellent lunch there. This tour is a very good value.
We enjoyed this tour on our first full day and glad we did. We learned many things about the park we wouldn’t have found out otherwise. Our guide was funny and tailored the trip to our group. You will see the highlights of the park and get some great ideas on where you want to return to explore later. We thought it was worth the money.
Four generations of Acadia expertise
Our tours began in 1955, but our experience with Acadia National Park goes back much farther than that. Learn more about the origins of this family owned and operated company.